Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach® technology1, a sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
- TRACK YOUR PACK – Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 14.50 km (depending on dog device) with a 2.50-second update rate. Pair with T 5 or T 5 mini Dog Devices (each sold separately or as a bundle).
- DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT – Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt. Pair with T 5 or T 5 mini dog devices (each sold separately or as a bundle).
- HUNT METRICS – See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with T 5 or T 5 mini dog devices (each sold separately or as a bundle).
- GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP – Pair with Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
- OPTIONAL INREACH WEATHER – Use inReach connectivity to get detailed weather updates on Alpha 200i or a compatible device paired with the Garmin Explore app. Request weather forecasts for your current location, waypoints or destinations on your route.
- PRO VIEW COMPASS – The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is Treed or OnPoint.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT – Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
- TOPOACTIVE EUROPE MAPS – Our preloaded TopoActive Europe mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- BIRDSEYE DIRECT – Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
- NAVIGATION SENSORS – A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
- SEE IT ALL – The sunlight-readable 3.50″ capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
- STAY ON THE MOVE – Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
- ADDITIONAL MAPPING – The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options.
- TWO-WAY MESSAGING – Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (active satellite subscription required).
- INTERACTIVE SOS ALERTS – In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed professional emergency response coordination centre (active satellite subscription required).
- LOCATION SHARING – Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more (active satellite subscription required).
- 100% GLOBAL IRIDIUM® SATELLITE NETWORK – Instead of relying on mobile phone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
Physical & Performance
|4.7 W x 7.7 H cm; 3.5 inch diag (88.9 mm)
|282 x 470 pixels
|6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm *dimensions do not include antenna
|Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
|280 g with standard antenna and battery
|Transflective, colour TFT touchscreen
|Up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
Maps & Navigation
|Storage and Power Capacity
|microSD™ card (not included)
|Navigation Track Log
|20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
|Yes (TopoActive Europe)
|Ability to add maps
|Send route selection to MapShare during trip
|Yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
|Connections Wireless Connectivity
|Yes (Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ANT+®)
|Send waypoints to MapShare during trip
|Yes (with Garmin Explore™)
|Exchange locations with other inReach device
|Sun and moon information
|Virtual keyboard for custom messaging
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) for outdoor activities
|Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
|TT 15/T 5, 14.5 kilometres; TT 15 mini/T 5 mini, 6.5 kilometres
|Send and receive text messages to SMS and email
|Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
|Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app
|Up to 20 dogs (TT 15/TT 15 mini and T5/T 5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200i) simultaneously
|Custom maps compatible
|Garmin Explore website compatible