Compact, versatile rope clamp.
- Compact rope clamp for excellent grip.
- Versatile: used to ascend a fixed rope, or as progress capture in a hauling system.
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion.
- Wide lower hole allows lanyard and foot loop carabiners to be easily connected.
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope.
Rope diameter: 8-11 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12 841 type B
Weight: 85 g