The Jupiter III has been designed with comfort and accessibility in mind An adjustable back system and a split toe hip belt ensures that pressure is taken off the nerve points on the hip bone A 75L Storage Capacity makes it ideal for long hauls, where a variety of added features provide excellent versatility to make the pack work for you Internal accessibility from the outside, and a front stretch mesh pocket, makes accessing and storing your gear seamless both inside and out.
- Trekking pole loops for holding your poles when not in use
- Side expandable pockets, one offering hydration bladder output
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve
- Side pockets capable of housing a large water bottle
- Removable rain cover located in zip secure base section
- ABS (Adjustable Back System) suspension harness evenly distributes the packs load for a premium fit.
- Front stuff pouch for quick stowage
- Convenient front zippered pocket for easy to access necessities
- Sternum strap with integrated whistle
- YKK zippers
- Tera-Hex 420D fabric provides lightweight durability with 600D adding strength in high wear areas
Capacity: 75 L
Dimensions: 70 x 40 x 28 cm